Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Step Closer!!!

Today I got a call from Jeri at Act of Love. She told me that our application was approved by their committee, and that the file is now moved to the active status, and is being given to another agency worker. Our file is now ready to be shown to birth mothers!!! I am so excited!! And scared, and nervous, and anxious. Are we ready for this? Are we prepared? We have the furniture, sitting in our front room, waiting for a baby to place in it. But are we, as a family, prepared for this new little life to join our family? I think so. No, I know so. And I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see his little face. Will he have hair? Or will he be bald? Will he be chunky? Or will he be skinny? I honestly don't care what he looks like. I just want to hold him in my arms, and maybe, just maybe, let the rest of our family hold him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment